This depigmenting cream takes corrective action on skin hyperpigmentations while also regulating the overproduction of melanin, inhibiting and controlling the appearance of new dark spots.
Cosmelan 2 cream is a home care product that serves to both maintain the results obtained from clinical treatments and prevent the appearance of new spots. This product works best with hydra-vital factor K and moisturizing sun protection SPF50+.
- Melasma - Uneven and irregular with undefined edges. Frequently symmetrical. Shadow-like appearance.
- Postinflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) - Irregular, flat, asymmetric spots of dark pigmentation, either localized or dispersed.
- Solar and senile lentigo - Spots that are oval or round, lentil-shaped and even, measuring 2-20 millimeters.
Ephelides (freckles) - Small, flat, pigmented spots. Multiple and symmetrical. Light brown.
HOW TO USE
Consult with your preferred dermatologist/ professional on the exact use of the Cosmelan 2 after treatment.
Cosmelan 2 is applied to clean, dry skin through a gentle massage, following the instructions of the “cosmelan method protocol”. This protocol includes:
- Continuous depigmenting: 48 hours after removing the cosmelan 1 mask. Apply cosmelan 2 three times a day (morning, midday and night), followed by hydra-vital factor k and moisturizing sun protection SPF 50+ during the day.
- Control of hyperpigmentation: At this point, it is important to treat the root cause of the blemish. Apply cosmelan 2 morning and night, followed by hydra-vital factor k, and moisturizing sun protection SPF 50+ during the day. In case of sun exposure, reapply UV protection at midday.
Control of reappearance: During this control phase, the reappearance of the treated spots and the formation of new ones is prevented. Apply cosmelan 2 at night, followed by hydra-vital factor k. During the day, apply moisturizing sun protection SPF 50+ and reapply in cases of direct sun exposure.
Once the method is complete, we strongly recommend continuous use of sun protection as a permanent cosmetic treatment.